Drop Down Menus disappeared

Hi Guys, Did an admin panel and plugin upgrade on this site http://www.absolutemaintenanceandcleaning.com.au/services

and the services page content along with the additional drop down menus have disappeared and I can’t for the life of me figure out why???

I’ve looked at the page structure, file structure and compared it to the skeleton and everything seems to be in order.

Does anyone have any ideas? or posts in the forum I can look at to rectify this?

Nothing has changed with this release regarding the pages, menus or anything. Try clearing the cache manually?

Have just emptied the cache manually to no avail.

I’m really stuck on this one. I’ve looked at it from both the admin and also the folder and page structures in codeanywhere. This is the modular_alt.md code that’s in the folder structure of

03.services

• 01.domestic
  • 02.commercial
  • 03.bond
  • etc
title: 'Maintenance and cleaning Toowoomba'
metadata:
    description: 'Call our team today on 0405 166 760 to find out more about our Maintenance and Cleaning Services.'
taxonomy:
    category:
        - page
body_classes: 'modular header-lite fullwidth services'
menu: Services
child_type: default
visible: true
content: 
    items: '@self.modular'
    limit: '5'
    order:
        by: default
        dir: asc
    pagination: '1'
onpage_menu: true
bg_color: '#B4B093'

This is the original from the Skeleton

title: Services
onpage_menu: false
body_classes: "modular header-lite fullwidth services"
bg_color: "#B4B093"

content:
    items: @self.modular
    order:
        by: default
        dir: asc

Tried adding this original code into the md file but to no avail.

I’ve also just noticed that the _intro folder seems to have been deleted from the 0.3services folder.

Have added this back in and the page content is now in there. Now I just have to figure out why the dropdowns are not working.

Will investigate and post when I find something.

Peter, i’m seeing your page. I don’t know how it’s expected to look, but it looks like this to me:

http://polydeon.com/skitch/Maintenance_and_cleaning_Toowoomba__Absolute_2016-08-12_10-12-01.png

Yep…Page is now fine…it’s just the dropfowns that aren’t working.

It’s ok…found a workaround…Just referenced the additional pages missing in the dropdown menu as text links in the copy.

I have the same problem. My dropdowns in the menu are no longer being displayed :confused:

Check to make sure you have the option set in your theme to enable dropdowns (if it even has this option). Not all themes have the ability to show dropdowns.

Yep - definitely enabled in this deliver.yaml file - perhaps the theme developer (I think it’s flaviocopes?) can shed some light on it?

Probably the best bet is to zip up your site as it stands right now and PM me or flavio with the location to it. Then we can see what’s going on. Cheers!

Ok - cheers guys - will do that now