Authentication: RBAC (Role based access control) in Grav?

Is there a plugin for Grav that enables role based access control (RBAC) ? The purpose is to enable fine-grained autorization (similar as in many CMSs, Operations systems, etc). Permissions and rights are set on groups and pages.

For example, if you belong to a group ‘designers’ you will have only have access to certain pages. While if you’re in the group ‘developers’, you have access to a different set of pages. Well, you get the idea.

Currently the Admin plugin offers these ACL levels, allows some users to only access pages, but not fine-grained to the page level, so you cannot (yet?) say user X can edit pages Y,Z, user XX can edit other pages.

Sounds promising. Looks like the ACL levels control admin and/or site access.

Is it possible to extend these ACL levels to let users ‘view’ instead of fine-grained to the edit levels. ‘View’ will be fine-grained enough for me for now.

Grav looks amazing; I’ve got existing sites in DokuWiki that have outgrown it with the need for structured data, but unless each folder and page can have ACLs applied to groups and users, I don’t think I can make a switch to this. Where is the best place to ask for ACL support on pages and folders, and to contribute to development?

The Admin plugin issues page https://github.com/getgrav/grav-plugin-admin/issues is probably the place where to discuss such feature

Yeah, is there a way to only allow certain users to view certain pages. For instance A group can only view A pages and B group users can only view B pages.

There is no fine-grained ACL that can limit which pages a user/group can see. You can suggest such feature for consideration.