Any ETA for Gantry?

After reading the blog post about Gravs upcoming 1.1 version, I got curious about what the status of the Gantry integration is. More precisely about when the first Gantry powered templates will be available. Any insider knowledge available on that?

Gantry required us to make some improvements in our blueprint handling and also in our JS in the admin, so really Grav 1.1 and Admin 1.1 were needed to be tackled first. As soon as they are released, we can finish up G5 for Grav.

Back to work!!
This will get a game-changer!

Will gantry be build upon the current pure css framework or does it have it’s own classes and styles that will be used. Curious as to what effect it will have will Bootstrap, Foundation and Purecss and if it adds a new set of css ids and classes.

Not sure how i posted twice… was not an act of desperation : D

Gantry is not tied to any CSS framework per say. However the default theme that it comes with (and RocketTheme commerical themes) use a very minimal framework we developed called nucleus. This is not a full-fledged CSS framework, it’s more of a reset with some utility stuff built in. You can run Bootstrap, Foundation, Pure, etc in parallel with it.

Will Gantry integration happen this year?

Yes, we’re talking weeks at this point…

Oh man – you just made my day! I have come to realize that I just have the skills to accomplish what I want to using Grav, and am hoping the Gantry framework will make life a little easier for me.

Is this going to be a version recommended for production sites? I noticed there is a CI Build version already. Amazing work!

Yah we are quite far along with this process… Just cleaning up and bugfixing :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you! :slight_smile:

When will grav work with gantry5?

Soon!!!

Ok, can’t wait to try them out together.

Any update by any chance? :smiley:

This looks like a new development, if I’m not mistaken :slight_smile: Gantry5 for Grav 1.1.9

“Version 5.4.1 released 8 hours ago (December 14th at 1:06am)”

Also available for download here (Helium & Hydrogen).

It was released yesterday! http://gantry.org/blog/gantry-for-grav :smiley: