Antimatter Favicon and Logo

Hello Community

Im new to Grav CMS. I use Antimatter 2.2.0 and i want to add my custom Logo and Favicon to my Webside but i dont find the option in the Theme/Antimatter area to change it.

Im i stupid or is something wrong with my Grav/Antimatter and how could i fix it?

@superserfer, Default logo and favicon for Antimatter are located in folder ‘/user/themes/antimatter/images/’. The favicon is used by default, however, the logo is not. For this we have to change a template.

When making changes to a theme, it is advised to use an inherited theme. If you don’t your changes will be overridden when a updated version of Antimatter arrives.

Steps:

• Create inherited theme by following the steps in the docs.
  • In your inherited theme (let’s assume it’s called ‘mytheme’) create folder ‘/images’ and drop your own logo and favicon there. Keep the names ‘logo’ and ‘favicon’ for simplicity.
  • Copy file ‘/user/themes/antimatter/templates/partials/base.html.twig’ into folder ‘/user/themes/mytheme/templates/partials/’
  • Replace line 49, with:
    <a href="{{ base_url == '' ? '/' : base_url }}">{{ media['theme://images/logo.png'].html }}</a>

• Your theme will now override the template and the images from Antimatter.
  • You should now see your own favicon and logo.