412 Precondition Failed

Hi:

After logged in the admin section of my grav sites, I’ve all the time the 412 Precondition Failed errror (a red box each time that I select an option, page or anything) that says:

412 Precondition Failed

Precondition Failed

The precondition on the requests for the url

/admin/notifications.json/task:processNotifications evaluated to false

Additionally a 412 Precondition failed event was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to … and can’t read anymore because do not fit in the screen.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hello again, Nobody can help?

hi @garduino

412 Precondition Failed client error response code indicates that access to the target resource has been denied
Maybe some permissions issues or mod_security

Thanks for the answer @dimitrilongo.

The message appear after I go to any option and then disappear but it do not prevent that I can work on grav.

Your server may be preventing access on that specific folder , as @dimitrilongo said, it’s defo a permission error. If you have access to your file settings, add permissions through chmod or so. If you can post the type of host you have maybe more people can help from their own experience :slight_smile:

Thanks for the hint @RobLui I’m running this version in a shared hosting, but I can work on the permissions. What sort of permissions I should set and in which folder(s)?

See here about permissions in Grav

Thanks you very much!