I’m developing a site which has English (as the default language) and French.
I’ve followed the doc to install and setup multi language feature.
I’ve created my pages in English, then did the translation. All the files seems fine and the site is running well.
But I realized a small issue with language switcher.
I have a page in English called “aquisition” which is also its slug: domain.com/aquisition
Which is fine since I do not want the default language in the URL.
When I check the link of that page in the “fr” link of the language switcher, I see domain.com/fr/aquisition instead of domain.com/fr/acquisition (the spelling is slightly different in french).
But then all menu item when in French are correct. In the menu I see domain.com/fr/acquisition which is fine.
Am I missing a setting some where. I’ve read a lot and search a lot but aside from a github
issue saying that it’s not possible; I haven’t been able to figure this one out.
Thank you in advance.