Stop collection of modular children including content from regular child pages

If a page template is constructed to build it’s content from modular components, it will also include any child pages within the folder structure that begin with a number e.g. “01.a-child-page”.

Is there any way to “blacklist” these “regular” child pages from the collection “content.items: @self.modular” ?

Hmm, @self.modular should only include modular pages, ie _section folders. Regular folders without the _ naming convention should be available as children, but not be included in the building of the modular content.

Is this not the behavior your seeing? If not, I might need to check this out again as I’ve not looked at it in a little while.

I’m afraid not, all folders were included during the modular collection regardless of naming conventions.

Would you mind creating an issue here: https://github.com/getgrav/grav/issues

That way we can track and resolve this issue promptly. Also please provide any sample data or configuration that might help us recreate your issue quickly.

Thanks!

will do

Well I looked into this. Found the issue and fixed it in Github:

Cheers!

I’ve also added some filters that I needed for some admin work, should be helpful for you in your menu work:

Brilliant!