Repeating image, that should only show once

Hey,
I’m using the latest grav version but I came across a problem. I made a page and in the admin panel I added one image and two audio clips to that page. The problem is that the single images is repeated twice. If i remove the second audio clip, the second image also disappears. This is the markdown file:

![](stip-leert-vliegen.png)

## Stip leert vliegen

![song01.m4a](song01.m4a)

## Tak op de weg

![song02.m4a](song02.m4a)

And this is how it looks in the browser (zoomed out):

I tried removing all CSS, but that didn’t change a thing.

This is the twig template:

{% extends 'partials/base.html.twig' %}
{% block stylesheets %}
	{{ parent() }}
	{% do assets.addCss('theme://css/stylesheetliedjes.css') %}
	{{ assets.css() }} 
{% endblock %}
{% block content %}

{{ page.content }}

{% endblock %}

This is (partly) base.html.twig:

<div id="content"> {% block content %}{% endblock %}</div>

Thanks for helping!

@joelcastillo, A few things I noticed:

• It looks like the image is a single large image with 2 ladybugs. It is probably a background image of the container containing the two audio controls.
    When audio-2 is deleted, the lower half of the image disappears/clipped because its container is cut in half.
  • I also see something suspicious in your Twig: The expression {{ assets.css() }} inside the stylesheets block.
    I wonder if {{ assets.css() }} also occurs in a separate block {% block assets deferred %} inside base.html.twig (as in Quark). In that case, your css is added twice. (I suspect that will not be the cause of your issue though)

Thanks for the help! It’s actually a background image of the clouds. The ladybug is a separate image ().

@joelcastillo, Would have been useful to know upfront… Instead of more guessing, would you mind sharing the site’s url?

My bad, it’s not online yet. I can show you the code. What part would you like to see

@joelcastillo, You may zip the relevant parts inside the /user folder and direct mail me…