Php issue on backup restore

Hello,

I have made several backups of a simple personal website I made a couple years ago now. I am attempting to migrate it to the official docker-grav container from a VPS using the backup feature in the admin panel or git.

But it’s not working, I get the following error no matter which backup I use: Old from when I first made the site, new and fully updated, or if I use git.

This is the error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: 
Creating directory failed for /var/www/html/cache/compiled/files/b296ac48b18c22fb9ad19958ded5d09f.yaml.php in /var/www/html/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/File/src/AbstractFile.php:343 
Stack trace: 
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/File/src/PhpFile.php(41): RocketTheme\Toolbox\File\AbstractFile->save(Array) 
#1 /var/www/html/system/src/Grav/Common/File/CompiledFile.php(76): RocketTheme\Toolbox\File\PhpFile->save(Array) 
#2 /var/www/html/system/src/Grav/Common/Config/Setup.php(278): Grav\Common\File\CompiledYamlFile->content() 
#3 /var/www/html/system/src/Grav/Common/Service/ConfigServiceProvider.php(39): Grav\Common\Config\Setup->init() 
#4 /var/www/html/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): Grav\Common\Service\ConfigServiceProvider->Grav\Common\Service\{closure}(Object(Grav\Common\Grav)) 
#5 /var/www/html/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(203): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('setup') 
#6 /var/www/html/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(244): Grav\Common\Grav->setup() 
#7 /var/ in /var/www/html/system/src/Grav/Common/File/CompiledFile.php on line 91

I’m relatively new to grav (haven’t done anything except make my simple resume site), have zero experience with php and relatively little experience with docker or apache (learning every day though!).

Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Spaced out the code block.

1 Like