No archives shown in sidebar

Hi,

I’m trying to get the archives-plugin working at Brückenkopf. Only the Headline “Archiv” (german is the language of the site) is shown, but not the list of months. I’m using the Quark-theme. It used to work, until I started to change language settings and the format of the shown dates, probably I’ve messed something up).

Any help appreciated, please let me know, which further information is needed.

Regards Hanns

Hm, ist seems to work now for unknown reasons (caching issue?). Only thing left: The title is shown as “Archiv”, which is correct in german, but the Names of the months aren’t translated. Don’t care much about this.

Regards Hanns

@hannsmattes,

Only thing left: The title is shown as “Archiv”, which is correct in german, but the Names of the months aren’t translated. Don’t care much about this.

Have you had a chance to search this forum for an answer?

By the way, although both questions in this single post are related to the Archive plugin, I do consider them to be different. I would therefor prefer the two question to be asked in different posts with suitable indicative titles.
This increases the value of the forum, since the title is the first/only info upon which people decide to read/skip a post. A subsequent question and its answer will therefor get buried inside a post.