Is it possible to assign the creation date to the folder of the sub-page?

I started filling out the blog but I was confronted with the fact that all child folders have a name under the link of the page. Is it possible for these child folders to assign the date of creation of the pages automatically had a name in the format 2018-09-24 (that is, year-month-number). Or at least number for example in the format 00001.link-to-page

I’m also interested in the question. Can I move the folders of child pages into the catalogs of the year and meyats? THAT is a permissible child page is now on this path:
user / pages / blog / page / default.md
Can I move the folder of the page’s docs so that it would be along this path:
user / pages / blog / 2018/09 / page / default.md

@dydaevskiy I have tried to move blog pages into a folder structure like `/user/pages/blog/2018/09/mytitle/item.md, but it appears not to be that easy…

What problem exactly are you trying to solve?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I’m trying to fix everything in order, but in the form in which Grav offers to store files everything looks extremely chaotic and it’s not clear. In the idea, I see two options, or specify the name of the child folder 2018-09-26.Page-alis / default.md or apply the structure in falsehood according to your last message. Thanks again.

Sorry, I’m afraid I wasn’t clear when I asked about the problem you are trying to solve.

Hope this brings a bit more clarity:

• Is it you always want to see the last created blog item on top of the list of blog items in Admin?
  • Is it you often need to search for blog items in Admin? If so, how do you search? Using the blog item’s name or date?
  • Is it…
1 Like

I am asking you to forgive me very much, for too much time between my answers. Once again, I am very grateful for your help.

Answer questions:
“Is it you always want to see the last created blog item on top of the last of blog items in Admin?”

• That’s right.

“Is it you often need to search for blog items in Admin? If so, how do you search? Using the blog item’s name or date?”

• Yes, to search for already published pages of the blog I have often. Since from time to time I correct and update already published content.

The same is not clear to me why CMD displays the entire list of pages in the “Advanced” tab in this block:

Suppose now I have to blog 30 pages, but after a year, they can be thousands… And that every time I have to wait forever until all the pages are drawn in the marked block?