How to access the profile page as user?

Hi there,

first of all - i am new to grav - like it very much but have still some issues finding what i need.

If have a site with login/registration enabled - and i have the kind of button for login/logout (depending on your status) at the upper right corner. All running fine …

now i want add - when user has logged in - a link to his profile page - maybe editable ? - like when i am in the admin module in usermanagment.

but i can’t find it anywhere …

any help is appreciated :wink:

hi there,

i had success getting a profile page when adding a page and using the profile.md from user/plugin/login/pages.

As i want to have a profile link in a special menu together with logout - i put a call to the profile page into the login-status.html.twig:
<a class="profile" href="/user/pages/profile">profile</a>
and made the profile page routable and took out the Folder Numeric Prefix … but now i am getting a 403 - Forbidden - You don’t have permission to access this resource.

any one an idea?

may i push this again …

How can i have with grav/login a editable userprofile and how to access it ?

thx

Path to user profile is a setting of Login plugin :slight_smile:

If you haven’t change it, it should be
your.site/user_profile

If you don’t use Admin plugin, just open file /user/config/plugin/login.yaml and find this line:

route_profile: /user_profile

You can of course put any path you like, just mind the intendation (those pesky spaces! :wink: ) as YAML is really sensitive about this!

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions fell free to ask! :slight_smile:
Cheers!

this helped a lot … thank you very much MakaryGo …

a second one - is there a way to change the avatar in the profile page … it is shown but i have no option to change it?

many thanky again :wink: