Calling plugin from CLI

I have a CLI-extension used in a plugin, but need to call a method in the plugin’s main .php-file to avoid recreating a method in the CLI. I declared the namespace of the plugin, use Grav\Plugin\TwigFeedsPlugin;, and call it as such:

$call = new TwigFeedsPlugin;
$call = $call->call();
$this->output->writeln($call);

But this returns an error:

PHP Warning:  Missing argument 1 for Grav\Common\Plugin::__construct(), called in C:\Caddy\grav\user\plugins  wigfeeds\cli\BuildTwigFeedsCacheCommand.ph p on line 37 and defined in C:\Caddy\grav\system\src\Grav\Common\Plugin.php on line 70
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Grav\Common\Plugin::__construct() must be an instance of Grav\Common\Grav, none given, called in C:\Caddy\grav\user\plugins  wigfeeds\cli\BuildTwigFeedsCacheCommand.ph p on line 37 and defined in C:\Caddy\grav\system\src\Grav\Common\Plugin.php:70

How can I call a method from the plugin’s class from a CLI-file? It would reduce quite a lot of overhead as they share some methods.

Frankly the best way is to create a class that both the plugin and the CLI command share. Then just include it from both.