Better Comments Plugin

I’ve installed the bettercomments plugin and can’t get it to show on any pages at all. I’ve read the instructions on how to integrate it with my site very carefully over 5 different times and did exactly what it says and all the configuration and still – nothing.

I don’t know if there’s something that I’m not seeing or if the plugin just doesn’t work. I’ve tried many different changes to see if there is something that may make a difference, but I’m just not having any luck.

Does anyone out there know of a different comment plugin that they’ve had a good experience with? I’m just not getting any headway with this one.

hm, I just also tried this plugin, after having used the official comments plugin so far.
with recaptcha enabled, I got the better comments plugin to show the form on my blog pages, but trying to send a comment does not do anything.
in addition, comments from the official plugin are not shown.
I think I’ll do some more investigations, but, for the time being, I can only recommend the official plugin (which, of course, lacks some important features).

1 Like