Server Error on Local Host

E_ERROR - Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9301601 bytes)

I’ve gotten this error several times on my local machine. Previously, it seemed to correct itself; but this last time I just keeping getting the error and can’t get my site to load on http://localhost:8000 … I saw a thread with the same issue abut a year ago, but there didn’t seem to be a resolution … any help?

Try to increase your php memory_limit and max_execution_time in your php.ini file.

1 Like

Thanks. I did check that it’s set to 256, but I noticed the configuration through the Admin panel shows 128. I checked all php.ini files (other versions) and all set to 256 … where else would I check? Thanks again

Just noticed, in Terminal, I get this message:
Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9301601 bytes) in /Users/temp/repos/grav/vendor/gregwar/image/Gregwar/Image/Adapter/GD.php on line 85

line 85 is:
imagefill($n, 0, 0, $color);

Facing the same problem but still not getting a right resolution. I have asked my senior sharepoint hosting admin regarding this. Hope so they will guide me with the same.

Regards,
Adrian Gates

You might want to have a look at an older topic Weird grav memory error and PHP memory_limit calculator for image resizing

thank you! appreciate it

Check the error log, it should be a more detailed description of the error. If you are using Apache look for a file named error.log.