PHP Exception on refresh

Hi everyone,

I’m creating a custom theme for a website and since yesterday I keep getting this PHP Exception when I refresh the page after a change :

— java
Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘Invalid resource c://’ in /var/www/public/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/ResourceLocator/src/Uniform ResourceLocator.php:396 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/public/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/ResourceLocator/src/Uniform ResourceLocator.php(372): RocketTheme\Toolbox\ResourceLocator\UniformResourceLocator->find(‘c’, ‘o’, false, false, false) #1 /var/www/public/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/ResourceLocator/src/Uniform ResourceLocator.php(308): RocketTheme\Toolbox\ResourceLocator\UniformResourceLocator->findCached(‘config://stream…’, false, false, false) #2 /var/www/public/system/src/Grav/Common/Config/Setup.php(169): RocketTheme\Toolbox\ResourceLocator\UniformResourceLocator->findResources(‘config://stream…’) #3 /var/www/public/system/src/Grav/Common/Processors/SiteSetupProcessor.p hp(17): Grav\Common\Config\Setup->init() #4 /var/www/public/system/src/Gra v/Common/Grav.php(121): Grav\Common\Processors\SiteSetupProcessor->process() #5 /var/www/public/system/src/Grav/Com in /var/www/public/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/ResourceLocator/src/Uniform ResourceLocator.php on line 396

I suspect a cache issue since the error doesn't appear every time and it works fine when I retry a few seconds later.

I had another cache issue the other day where some changes were not applied, and solved it by manually deleting the content of `/cache`. Maybe I shouldn't have and this is why I get this error now? It's the only change I made to Grav's files (other than `/user` of course).
So I'm not sure if this is an actual bug from Grav or if something is broken in my project's files. What can I do to fix this?

Below are the (hopefully) relevant parts of `user/config/system.yaml`:

--- yml
cache:
  enabled: false
  check:
    method: file
  driver: auto
  prefix: 'g'

twig:
  cache: false
  debug: true
  auto_reload: true
  autoescape: false

errors:
  display: true
  log: true

debugger:
  enabled: true
  twig: true
  shutdown:
    close_connection: true

Thanks

Oh and btw i’m on Ubuntu 16.04 and serving the website with scotchbox (might be useful since the message complains about a windows-like path).

Sorry, but the issue is a little hard to identify based on this. invalid resource c:// sounds like a windows pathing issue. Your using scotchbox, so that means your running a vagrant box, but obviously there is some sharing with your local folders. I think this is causing the problem but it’s an issue very specific to how vagrant is sharing those folders.

Please open an issue here: https://github.com/getgrav/grav/issues so we can investigate it properly.