How to disable header reformatting while saving?

I create my content manually, for this I use a ready-made file template, so I have created almost all the content on the site. I somehow didn’t pay attention, but now I began to notice that there were few tags and categories on the site. The thing is that when you add edits, CMS for some reason rewrites the headers. Here is the title before making the changes:

---
title: Microsoft axes Office 2019 из «Программы домашнего использования»
metadata:
    description: компания отказывается от бессрочной лицензии Office 2019 и теперь предлагает годовую подписку на Office 365 Personal и Office 365 Home за 69,99 долл. США и 48,99 долл. США соответственно.
date: '2019-08-9 09:00'
media_order: poster.jpg
taxonomy:
    category:
        -  Новости 
    tag:
        -  На главную
        -  Office 365 
process:
    markdown: true
    twig: false
highlight:
    enabled: true
    lines: true
process:
page-addon:
    ifarmelazy: true
page-toc:
    active: true

Here after

---
title: 'Microsoft axes Office 2019 из «Программы домашнего использования»'
metadata:
    description: 'компания отказывается от бессрочной лицензии Office 2019 и теперь предлагает годовую подписку на Office 365 Personal и Office 365 Home за 69,99 долл. США и 48,99 долл. США соответственно.'
date: '2019-08-9 09:00'
media_order: poster.jpg
"\_\_\_\_category":
    - Новости
"\_\_\_\_tag":
    - 'На главную'
    - 'Office 365'
process:
"\_\_\_\_markdown": true
"\_\_\_\_twig": false
"\_\_\_\_enabled": true
"\_\_\_\_lines": true
page-addon:
    ifarmelazy: true
page-toc:
    active: true
---

How do I disable header reformatting?

@dydaevskiy, I presume your issue is with the \_\_\_\_ ?

Just a guess… Since it is alway \_\_\_\_, it looks as if you intended to insert 4 spaces. Check if your *.md files contain tabs or other illegal characters. The Cyrillic character settings might be the cause of it.

1 Like

Yes, everything is true, but before making changes to the file on the side of the administration panel. Recording is displayed well. Can I somehow disable this formatting when making changes to the file on the site side?